AdvertisementDeputy Commissioner, Nalbari, Assam
- Reservation for women and Person with Disability as per rule.
- The candidate must have registered their names in employment exchange and valid registration number along-with the date must be mentioned in their application.
- The applicant must not be less than 18 years and more than 38 years of age as on 1st January,2020. The upper age limit is relaxable for the candidate of SC / ST / OBC - MOBC etc. as per standing Government norms.
- Candidate already in service should apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete / defective applications shall be rejected without any intimation to the candidates / applicants.
- No application will be entertained after the scheduled date.
- All reservation including Economically Weaker Sections, if any will be followed as per standing Government norms as amended From time to time.
- The accepted applicants have to appear for a written test. All information pertaining to written test result and final result will be intimated through newspaper and notice board of the Deputy Commissioner office, Nalbari.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly shall disqualify a candidate.
- The selected candidates will have to submit an Undertaking to the authority that they will abide by the New Pension Rules of the Government.
- No TA / DA shall be paid by the Office for attending the written test and documents verification.
- Candidates have to send their application to the following address through post, superscribing the post applied for on the top of the envelop as follows “THE DEPUTY COMMISSIONER, NALBARI :: OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY COMMISSIONER, NALBARI, PIN: -781335.” The candidates may also submit application in the drop box placed at Room No. 9 in the office of the Deputy Commissioner, Nalbari.
- Candidates must be ready to serve in any of the branches under the amalgamated establishment of O/o the Deputy Commissioner, Nalbari.
- The candidate must submit self attested Xerox copies of the proof of Permanent Resident of Assam (Voter id or PRC), Qualifying Examination, Age, Caste certificate etc. along-with recent passport size photograph and specimen signature at the application.
- Candidates belonging to Economically Weaker Section (EWS) have to furnish proper “Income & Asset Certificate” issued from competent authority.
- Applicants who are already employed must apply through their respective Employer within the stipulated period.
💖 I this post i have made a post DC Office, Nalbari, Assam Recruitment 2020 : Apply 15 nos post for Office Peon & Jarikarak. I hope you have liked it and Please do share with your friends and follow our blog for more
if you have any questions please feel free to ask in comments section