Director of Medical Education, Assam
Last Date: 31-08-2020
Director of Medical Education, Assam has release a education notice and submit Application in plain paper are invited from the candidates intending to undergo 4(Four) years Degree in Pharmacy (B. Pharm) courses, session 2020 at the Regional Institute of Pharmaceutical Science & Technoiogy (RIPSAT), Agartala against 5 (Five) seats allotted to the Govt. of Assam.
1. The minimum qualification for admission as per the regulation of Tripura Government is HS (10+2) (Science) stage pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) or Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) with 50% marks in aggregate for General category and 45% in case of SC and ST candidates.
2. The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years as on 31/09/2020,
3. The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
Following information must be furnished along with the application.
1. Name of the candidate (in block letters).
2. Father’s & Mother’s name.
3. Date of Birth and age as on 31/09/2020
4. Permanent address.
5. Marks obtained and year of passing of HS (10+2) (Science) examination.
6. Category whether SC or ST.
7. Address for communication.
8. Phone number.
9. Percentage (%) of marks in PCB or PCM
NB: Applicants must furnish all the above mentioned information correctly; application with incomplete information may be rejected.
Following documents duly attested are to be submitted along with the application:
1. Permanent Residential Certificate.
2. Address proof.
3. Mark sheet & Pass certificate of Class X examination from respective Boards & HS (10+2) (Science) examination.
4. Admit card or others documents in support of age proof.
5. A copy of attested recent passport size photograph.
6. Caste Certificate (if belongs to SC/ST)
Application in sealed envelope specifying the course with above mentioned information and documents must reach the office of the Director of Medical Education, Assam, Sixmile, Khanapara, Guwahati-22 (Drop-Box) 2nd Floor Room No. 5 on or before 31st August, 2020. Application by post shall not be considered.
Download Advertisement: Click Here