Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare, AssamLast Date: 31/12/2020. (Till midnight).
Director of Tea Tribes Welfare, Assam (DTTW) has released a notification for the recruitment of 15 vacancy of Lower Division Assistant-cum-Typist at District Headquarter of this Directorate under Assam.
Vacancies – 15 (fifteen)
Eligibility Criteria for DTTW Lower Division Assistant-cum-Typist Recruitment (www.digitaltinsukia.in)
b. The candidates should have attained the degree or any other qualifications prior to
the age of 38 years and not during the relaxation period.
c. The candidates must possess a Diploma/Certificate in computer proficiency of minimum 6 (six) months from a recognized institute; they must have good working knowledge of office productivity software tools (independent of any operating system, i.e. Ms Windows, Linux, MAC etc.) such as Word Processor, Spread Sheet, presentation graphics, concept of database, internet and email etc.
The candidates belonging to PWD shall be allowed 30 minutes of extra time as applicable for written and other tests.
Phase – II: Against each vacancy, four candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the
marks obtained in the written test. After the written test, the shortlisted candidates will have to appear in a Computer Practical Test to be held centrally in Guwahati. Total marks for the Computer (Practical) Test will be 50 Marks. They will have to bring all the original testimonials i.e. Age proof Certificate, Caste Certificate, Educational Qualification Certificates, Computer Proficiency Certificate, PWD Certificate, etc. for document verification.
There shall be no waiting list of selected candidates against the vacancies advertised.
The selected candidates shall have to give an undertaking that they will abide by the new pension rules of the Govt. of Assam. Appointments shall be made after receipt of police verification report and medical fitness certificate.
If the post reserved for PWD could not be filled up due to non receipt of eligible candidate the post will be carried forward next year.
- Candidates are required to upload the supporting documents like Age proof Certificate, Caste Certificate, Educational Qualification Certificates, Computer Proficiency Certificate, PWD Certificate, etc. in the link which will be made available in official website.
- Instructions for filling up the prescribed form will be available in the office website
- Before applying, candidates are advised to carefully go through the instructions provided in the above website. Candidates are required to upload a latest Passport size Photograph, photocopy of the Admit Card/Certificate of H.S.L.C. examination, Graduation Certificate, Scanned Signature, Employment Registration Certificate and Caste/Category Certificate (in case of reserved category candidates), or Disability Certificate (as per the specifications in the RPWD Act 2016, in case of Persons with Disability) issued by competent authority, or Discharge Book No. & Date, place of issue (in case of Ex-servicemen). No other document i.e., hard copy of the documents sent over email, etc. are required to be sent to the Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare.
- Since the applications are submitted online, the question of submission of applications through proper channel in case of the candidates already employed becomes redundant. However, such candidate shall intimate their appropriate authorities about submission of application in writing.
- The candidate already employed should note that the prerogative for according permission to appear in Written Examination/join services on being selected by the Director of Tea Tribes Welfare in due course of time shall rest upon the appropriate authority. The Director of Tea Tribes Welfare shall not be anyway responsible/ accountable in the event of not according permission to appear in the written examination/join service after selection.
- The online application is open w.e.f. 20/12/2020 (10 AM) to 31/12/2020 (12 midnight) only. No application will be accepted /entertained after the expiry of the given time.
- CANVASSING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY SHALL DISQUALIFY A CANDIDATE.
- NO MANUAL APPLICATION FORM WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- No TA/DA is admissible for appearing in the Written Test/Computer Practical Test.
- Write your full name in block letters as given in your HSLC Certificate.
- Mention your Date of Birth as given in the HSLC Admit Card, in the order of dd/mm/yyyy.
- Calculate your Age as on 31st of March 2020 and write it in the space provided.
- Select the appropriate option ‘M’ for Male, ‘F’ for Female, and ‘O’ for Others.
- Mention your father’s /Mather’s/Husband’s/wife’s full name.
- Mention your Communication Address.
- Mention your Permanent Address.
- Mention your Place of Birth including Police Station and District.
- Tick the appropriate option as given- ‘Gen’ for General, ‘SC’ for Scheduled Castes, ‘ST(P)’ for Scheduled Tribes (Plain), ‘ST(H)’ for Scheduled Tribes (Hill), ‘OBC’ for Other Backward Classes, ‘EWS’ for Economically Weaker Section and ‘PWD’ for Persons with Disability as per the specifications of the PWD Act 2016. Upload the copy of the certificate, where required.
- State your religion in the space provided.
- State your citizenship of India and upload a supporting document (Eg. Permanent Resident Certificate/Voter’s Id/Passport/Aadhar Card, etc.).
- Select your choice of Language for Language Skill Test.
- Details of Educational Qualification(s) from HSLC Examination to be provided. Other qualifications, such as Diplomas, Certificate courses, etc. may be mentioned in the space provided. Please upload supporting documents for each of the mentioned course/degree(s).
- If you are currently employed, state the details- job position and office.
- Mention the previous job(s) held, if any.
- Upload details of your membership in National Cadet Corps of Territorial Army or Trained Home Guards or Civil Defense Volunteers, if any.
- Mention the Employment Registration Number issued by the Employment Exchange Office. Upload the copy of valid Employment Registration Card in the space provided.
- If you have any Govt./Semi-Govt. employee(s) in your family, give particulars of such family member(s), namely, relationship with you, name of the job, pay drawn, place of posting, permanent/temporary.
- Click the relevant option for the undertaking/agreement.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph.
- Upload your signature.
** Size for each document must be below 100 KB and only in JPEG format**
Apply Online: Contact M/S CYBER CENTRE, BETJAN ROAD, MAKUM, JN.
💖 I this post i have made a post TTWD, Assam Recruitment 2020 :Apply Online 15 Vacancy Lower Division Assistant-cum-typist post. I hope you have liked it and Please do share with your friends and follow our blog for more
if you have any questions please feel free to ask in comments section
Post a Comment