Deputy Commissioner, Tinsukia
Last Date: 01.02.2021
In pursuance of Govt. Letter No. GAG(B)71/2014/198-199, Dated:31/07/2020 applications are invited from the eligible candidates in the Standard Form of application published in Part IX of Assam Gazette, who are the citizens of India as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Indian Constitution, for filling up of the 4(Four) nos. of vacant sanctioned posts of Junior Assistant as mentioned below under the Amalgamated Establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Tinsukia in the scale of Pay Rs.14,000/- to 60,500/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6,200/- under Pay Band-2 plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
No. Post of vacant : Junior Assistant: 04
1. Educational Qualifications:
i) The minimum educational qualification of the candidates shall be Graduate/Degree examination passed in any discipline from a University recognized as such by the State/Central Government or a Degree equivalent thereof and recognized by the State/Central Government.
ii) The Candidates must have good working knowledge and skill in Computer, specially Word Processor, Spreadsheet, Presentation Graphics, Concept of Database, Internet, E-mail etc.
iii) The Candidate must possess a minimum 6 months Diploma Certificate in Computer Application/ Knowledge from Government recognized institute.
2. Nationality: Candidate must be a Citizen of India.
3. Age : Candidate must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age as on 01/01/2021. The Upper Age limit is relaxable for candidates belonging to SC/ST categories upto 45 years, for the candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC’categories upto 43 years, for candidates belonging to ex-Servicemen category upto 42 years and for candidates belonging to persons with disabilities upto 50 years as per Govt. OM No. ABP.06/2016/51, Dated: 02/09/2020 issued by the Government of Assam in Personnel (B) Department.
4. How to apply: Applications should be sent through post or delivered by hand to the Deputy Commissioner, Tinsukia, P.O. Borguri, Pin- 786126, Dist- Tinsukia, Assam. Post applied for shall be super scribed on the top of the sealed envelope.
5. Last date of application: Application will be received during office hours up to 01.02.2021.
No application after the last date will be entertained. The undersigned will not be responsible for any postal delay.
6. Applicants shall submit the self attested copies of the following documents/testimonials alongwith application:
(a) HSLC Admit Card for age proof, Pass Certificate and Mark sheet.
(b) HS Pass Certificate and Mark Sheet.
(c) Degree Pass Certificate and Mark Sheet.
(d) Employment Exchange Registration Certificate. (Registration No. & Date must be mentioned in their application)
(e) Caste Certificate/EWS certificate, if applicable.
(f) 3 (three) copies of Passport Size Photographs self attested. (One of which should be pasted on the Application Form)
(g) Certificate of Diploma in Computer Knowledge.(from Government recognized institute)
(h) Self addressed Envelope with Postal Stamp of Rs. 5.00 (Five) only.
7. Selection Procedure:-
i) Candidates applying for the post of Junior Assistant will have to appear in Written Test of 150 Marks, comprising of General English (75 marks), General Knowledge (50 marks) and Quantitative Aptitude (25 marks). Further, they will have to appear in another Test of knowledge of Computer (Theory of 50 marks) and Language skills in Assamese/ Alt. English (50 marks). There will also be a Computer Proficiency Test (Practical for 50 marks).
ii) Four candidates will be selected against each vacancy notified on the basis of the aggregate marks obtained in the Objective Type Written Test to appear in the Computer Proficiency Test (Practical)
iii) The Final selected list will be prepared on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in both the Objective Type Written Test and Computer Proficiency Test (Practical) and contain the names of candidates equal to the number of vacancies advertised and selected.
iv) There will be no Viva-Voce (Interview).
8. Call Letters for Written Test and subsequent Computer Practical Test will be sent/intimated to eligible candidates through e-mail/SMS in addition to sending by post. All applicants must give their e-mail address and working Mobile No. (WhatsApp No.) for such communication in their applications below signature of the Candidate.
9. The Selection Committee has the right to accept or reject the candidature after proper scrutiny of the documents/ testimonials, etc. with regard to the modalities of selection. The decisions of the Selection Committee shall be final and binding.
10. Candidates already in service must submit their application through proper channel.
11. No. TA/ DA shall admissible in appearing in written/ practical test.
12. The candidates qualifying in the written test must produce all original testimonials for verification at the time of Computer Practical, Test.
13. The final Select list shall be published in two widely circulated newspapers and Notice Board of the office of the Deputy Commissioner, Tinsukia.
14. The selected candidate will have to submit an undertaking to Appointment Authority that he or she will abide by the New Pensions Scheme of the Government issued vide Finance Department letter No. BW3/03/Part-1/1 dated 25/01/2005.
15. Canvassing directly or indirectly i5n any form for selection will disqualify the candidature of the candidates.
Sd/- Deputy Commissioner,