Deputy Director of Fisheries, Lower Assam zone, Barpeta Road, Howly.
Last Date: 27-01-2021
Application are invited from Indian Citizen in the prescribe standard form as published in Assam Gazette Part- IX from the intending candidates for filling up of vacant posts as mentioned below in the office of the Deputy Director of Fisheries, Lower Assam zone, Barpeta Road, Howly.
Total Post: 3
Name of the Post: Grade IV : 2 (Two)
Qualification: Class VIII Passed
Scale of Pay: Rs. 12000-52000/- Grade Pay Rs. 3900/-
Reservation: UR-1 (One) OBC/MOBC-1(One)
Name of Post : Driver :1 (One)
Qualification: HSLC Passed
Scale of Pay: Rs. 14000/- 60500/- Grade Pay Rs. 5200/-
Reservation: UR-1 (One)
TERMS AND CONDITION
- Candidates/ applicants must be citizen of India as defined in articles 5 to 8 of the constitution of India.
- Employment Registration No is mandatory and candidates/ applicants must mention the Registration No. along with date of register in their application.
- Candidates serving under govt. should submit their application through proper channel.
- Candidates must not be less than 18 years or more than 40 years of age on 1.1.2021. Theb upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of SC/ST. 3 years for OBC/ MOBC and by 2 years for Ex-serviceman as per Govt. rule in force.
- The last date of receipt of application is 27.01.2021. No application will be entertained after
- the last date fixed.
- Incomplete application will be rejected without giving any intimation to the candidates.
- The application must be accompanied by the following documents.
- Self attested copies of all certificates/ Mark Sheets in support of educational qualification
- along with age, caste certificate including valid Employment Registration card.
- Two copies of recent passport size photographs duly self attested.
- A self addressed envelop size (22 cm × 10 cm) affixing postal stamp Rs. 10.00 only.
- Candidates/ applicants will have to superscribe the name of the post applied for at the top of the sealed envelop carrying the application form.
- Driver candidate must possess a valid four wheeler Driving License (L.M.V) issued by the competent authority.
- Driver candidates should be of sound health, both mentality and physically and free from organ defect/ bodily infirmity likely to interfere with efficient performance of his duties.
- Driver candidates must not wear specifics with dark or tinted glasses.
- Required to undergo Medical examination before appointment to the service.
- Application should be submitted by post to the Deputy Director of fisheries, Lower Assam Zone, Howly, Vill- Mairamara (Itarbhitha), P.O- Howly, dist- Barpeta, PIN- 781316. No application would be received in person.
- Pension Scheme : government servants joining the service of the State Govt. on or after 1st February/ 2005 shall not be Governed by the existing Assam Service (Pension) rules, 1969 and orders issued there under from time to time, so far as their pension and other retirement benefits are concerned, that will be Governed by a new set of pension rules which are being formulated in line with the Contributory Pension Scheme announced by the Govt. of India vide Finance Department.
- No TA/DA will be borne by the Department for attending interview.
- Department will not be responsible for any loss of application on transit or for postal delays.
- Application received late or without proper supporting documents will be rejected.
💖 I this post i have made a post Deputy Director of Fisheries, Lower Assam zone, Barpeta Assam Recruitment 2021 - Apply For Driver, Grade-IV Vacancy. I hope you have liked it and Please do share with your friends and follow our blog for more
if you have any questions please feel free to ask in comments section