O/o the Director of Fisheries, Assam, Guwahati-16 (Meen Bhawan) Gopinath Nagar.
Last Date: 05.02.2021
Application are invited from Indian Citizen in the prescribed standard form as published in Assam Gazette part- IX from the intending candidates for filling up of sanctioned vacant posts as mentioned below under the office of the Director of Fisheries, Assam, Guwahati-16 (Meen Bhawan) Gopinath Nagar.
Post: Driver 02 (two)
Category Wise Vacancy: UR–1 OBC/MOBC-1
Pay: (PB-II) Rs. 14,000-60500 + GP- 5200/- p.m.
1. The candidates should have valid professional Driving Licence for LMV/HMV issued by the competent Authority (Assam State) only.
2) Minimum qualification HSLC passed,
3) Candidates must be physically fit without any disability with good eye sight.
TERMS AND CONDITION :-
1) Candidates must be an Indian citizen as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India, ordinarily resident of Assam.
2) The Candidates must have registered their names in the Employment Exchange and the registration numbers along with the dates must be mentioned in their applications.
3) Candidates already in service should apply through proper channel.
4) A candidate must not be less than 18 years or not more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2021 as per Govt. OM. No. ABP.6/2016/51 Dated 02.09.2020, upper age limit for OBC/MOBC is 43 yrs, SC/ST is 45 yrs, Ex Serviceman is 42 yrs. as per existing Govt. norms.
5) Application fee:- Nil (As per Notification No. FEG.32/2016/12, dtd. 21-05-2018.
6) The application must be accompanied by the following -
(a) Self attested copies of all certificates/ Mark Sheets of educational and other qualifications, age proof, caste and driving experience certificate along with other testimonials including valid Employment Registration card.
(b) Affix one copy of recent self attested passport size photograph in the application form and two copies of recent passport size photographs duly self attested along with application.
(c) The applicants will enclose a self addressed envelope affixing Postal Service Stamp of Rs. 10/- along with the application.
7) The last date of receipt of application is 5th February, 2021. No application will be entertained after the last date fixed.
8) Application should be submitted to the Director of Fisheries, Assam, Guwahati,Meen Bhawan, P.O. Gopinath Nagar, PIN-781016.
9) The envelope containing the application must be addressed to the Director of fisheries, Assam, Guwahati-16, Meen Bhawan, P.O. Gopinath Nagar and should be clearly marked as “Application for the post of Driver”.
10) The committee has the right to accept/reject the candidature after proper scrutiny of documents/testimonials etc. with regards to the modalities of selection. The decision of the selection committee shall be final.
11) The selected candidates qualified for appointment will be governed by existing new set of pension rules which are already formulated with contributory pension scheme by State Govt. vide O.M. No. BW.7/2008/pt/40 dtd. 06.10.2009.
12) No TA/ DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/ Personality Assessment.
13) Canvassing directly or indirectly in any form will disqualify the candidature of the candidate.
14) The incomplete applications and the applications submitted after the scheduled date will not be accepted.
15) Department will not be responsible for any loss of application on transit or for postal delays.
16) Elegible Candidates will have to appear for Driving Skill Test (knowledge of driving, road signals, MV Act etc.) along with original testimonials.
17) The undersigned reserves the right to accept, modify or cancel the advertisement
or postpone the skill & personality assessment Test and document verification process without assigning any reason thereof.
18) Mode of selection :A candidate has to appear in the following examination for selection.
Phase- I : Candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in the Skill Test (driving of 4 wheel vehicle) and knowledge on traffic Rules &,Traffic signals to be held at Guwahati on the date to be notified later on. The Driving knowledge on Traffic Rules & Traffic signals will be of 60 marks.
Phase-II : Against each vacancy, 4 (four) candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the marks obtained in the Phase-I on Skilled Test. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear along with all original testimonials in the Personality Assessment Test. The test will be of 40 marks.
19) In case of detection of any false declaration/ statement made by any applicant his application will be rejected and will also be penalized as per prevailing Rules/Law. If in any case, submission of false material facts with a view to hoodwinking the Department is detected even after the recommendation is made, the Department may refer the matter to the Govt. for taking necessary action.
💖 I this post i have made a post Director of Fisheries, Assam Recruitment 2021 - 2 Driver Post Apply Offline Mode. I hope you have liked it and Please do share with your friends and follow our blog for more
if you face any problems in code or have any questions please feel free to ask in comments section or Contact us