Directorate of Geology & Mining, Assam.
Last Date: 08.02.2021
Total Post : 10
Adv No: No.GM/ET/14-pt./Adv/1/2021
Applications in Standard Form as Published in the Assam Gazette Part IX are invited from the intending candidates who are bonafide citizens of India, defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitutions of India to fill up the following vacant posts in the Directorate of Geology & Mining, Assam.
Total Post : 10
1. Asstt. Chemist 3
Scale of Pay in Rs: PB-2 :14000-60500 Grade pay 7600
Reservation : OBC/MOBC-I ST(H)-1UR-1
2. Asstt. Driller 2
Scale of Pay in Rs: PB-2 :14000-60500 Grade pay7600
Reservation : OBC/MOBC-I ST(P)- 1
3. Draughtsman 3
Scale of Pay in Rs: PB-2 :14000-60500 Grade pay 6800
Reservation : OBC/MOBC-I UR-2
4. Pump/ Compressor operator 2
Scale of Pay in Rs : PB-2 :14000-60500 Grade pay 5600
Reservation : UR-2
Age: Candidates must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 40 years of age, as on 01.01.2021. Another 5years upper age limit is relaxable in case of SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
(a) Assistant Chemist: B.Sc with Chemistry as one of the subject. Preference will be given to candidates having major/honours degree in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry.
(b) Asstt. Driller: The educational qualification of the candidate is B.Sc or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
(c) Draught man: H.S.S.L.C. with I.T.I. or polytechnic Diploma from Govt. recognized Institution.
(d) Pump/Compressor Operator: HSLC with ITI Trademen certificate from Govt. recognized Institution.
1) Candidates must be physically fit without any disability with good eye sight.
2) Candidates must not have any criminal record and police case.
3) The application must be accompanied by the following :-
a) Self-attested copies of all Certificates/ mark sheets in support of educational qualification along with age, caste certificate and valid Employment Exchange Registration Card.
b) Two copies of recent passport size photograph duly signed by the candidates indicating full name on the backside.
c) The declaration in form A as per the Assam Public Services(Application of Small Family Norms in Direct recruitment)rules 2019
d) A self-addressed envelope (size 10inch x 4.5 inch) affixing postal stamp of Rs. 5.00 only.
4) The applicant must legibly fill up all columns as prescribed.
5) The Directorate will not be responsible for co-relating any such document sent separately.
6) Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
7) Applications which are found to be incomplete or to contain false documents information, will be rejected without giving any intimations to the candidate concerned.
8) Candidates already in service in Government/ Semi Govt. Department/ Autonomous bodies must apply through proper channel as pet Govt. norms.
9) No responsibility shall be taken for loss or late delivery of the application and/ or call letter by post.
10) Candidates/ applicants will have to appear at a test/ interview at their own expenses.
11) The decision of the Selection Committee will be treated as final.
12) The selected candidates will be required to submit an undertaking to the Appointing authority that he/she will abide by the New Pension Schemes of the Government.
13) The last date of submission/ receipt of application is 08.02.2021
No application will entertained after the last date as fixed.
14) Candidates should submit their applications to the
“Director O/o Directorate of Geology&Mining, Assam, P.O.: Kahilipara, Guwahati- 781019”.
💖 I this post i have made a post Directorate of Geology & Mining, Assam Recruitment 2021 - Apply For 10 nos Asstt. Chemist, Draughtsman And Others Vacancy. I hope you have liked it and Please do share with your friends and follow our blog for more
if you face any problems in code or have any questions please feel free to ask in comments section or Contact us