Directorate of Welfare of Schedule Castes, Assam Graduation Unemployed Youths for awarding Financial Assistance @Rs. 25,000/-
Directorate of Welfare of Scheduled Castes, Assam has released a notification regarding Financial Assistance to the SC graduate unemployed youths for the year 2020-21. Applications are hereby invited from interested Scheduled Castes graduate unemployed youths for awarding Financial Assistance @ Rs.25,000/- (Rupees Twenty Five thousand) only for taking up viable income generating activities such as agriculture and allied activities/ industry/ service/ business sectors / areas of horticulture / poultry / fishing activities etc. during the financial year 2020-21. The interested applicants may apply in the prescribed format given below along with the relevant documents. The application may be if he / she fulfills the following:
DWSC, Assam Financial Assistance 2020-21 - SC Graduate Unemployed Youths
Name of scheme: Financial Assistance to the SC Graduate Unemployed Youths
Scheme amount: Rs 50,000/- (Maximum)
Financial year: 2020-21
Application process: Offline
Funded by: Directorate of Welfare of Schedule Castes, Assam
Eligibility Criteria of DWSC, Assam Financial Assistance 2020-21
Candidates must fulfill following eligibility criteria to apply for Financial Assistance to the SC Graduate Unemployed Youths offered by Directorate of Welfare of Schedule Castes, Assam
- The Applicant must be belongs to Scheduled Castes Community of Assam.
- The Applicant must be an unemployed person belonging to age group between 25 years to 45 years.
- The Annual household income of the applicant should be less than Rs.2.00 lakhs (Rupees Two Lakhs) per annum.
- There will be provision of preference for selection of applicants at the rate of 15% of total selected applicants for the unemployed youths who had been working in other states and lost their jobs due to Covid-19 situation.
- Preference will be given to the applicants of BPL families from remote and SC predominant backward areas where poverty is the main characteristic for such under development. (Photocopy to be enclosed)
- Person engaged in Semi Govt. / PSU and students will not be eligible under this scheme to get the benefit.
- The applicant should not have received any grants in the last 3(three) years against any scheme funded by Govt. An undertaking in this respect should be accompanied along with the application.
- Out of total beneficiaries minimum 30% will be reserved for women applicants.
- Out of total beneficiaries minimum 4% will be reserved for differently able person.
Selection Procedure for Financial Assistance to SC Graduate in Assam
All the applications received by the Director, Welfare of Scheduled Castes, Assam / the Sub-Divisional Welfare Officers will be scrutinized by the Directorate level scrutiny Committee and will be placed before the State Level Selection Committee for final selection / approval.
The Sub-Divisional Welfare Officers concerned are requested to receive the applications to be submitted by the applicant and make a list of application as per format to be communicated and send the list with soft / hard copy along with applications including all documents on or before 21st January 2021.
How to apply for Financial Assistance to SC Graduate in Assam
Applications in the prescribed format along with the relevant documents should be submitted to in their respective Sub-Divisional Welfare Offices or To The DIRECTOR, WELFARE OF SCHEDULED CASTES, ASSAM, BLOCK-II, HOUSEFED COMPLEX, BASHISTHA ROAD, GUWAHATI-781006 on or before18th January 2021 positively
Documents to be enclosed with Application Form of DWSC, Assam Financial Assistance
a) Copy of the Scheduled Caste certificate.
b) Affidavit signed by the Notary regarding applicant’s unemployment status.
c) Household Income Certificate issued by concerned authority.
d) BPL Card
e) Graduation Pass Certificate.
f) HSLC Admit Card ( for proof of age)
g) Passport size Photograph of the Applicant
h) Photocopy of Bank Pass Book
i) Proof of Identity – (Voter ID/ AADHAAR etc. (any one document to be submitted)
j) Brief proposal / Schemes for which the amount is proposed to be utilized (limiting to Rs.50,000/-).
N.B:- All documents are to be submitted must be self signed.
Important of Financial Assistance to SC Graduate Unemployed Youths
Application Form/Scheme/Affidavit: Contact M/S CYBER CENTRE, BETJAN ROAD, MAKUM
Official Website: Click Here .
💖 I this post i have made a post DWSC, Assam Financial Assistance 2020-21 - SC Graduation Unemployed Youths for awarding Financial Assistance @Rs. 25,000/- . I hope you have liked it and Please do share with your friends and follow our blog for more
if you have any questions please feel free to ask in comments section
Labels : আন শিতান ,
Post a Comment