|CJM, Tinsukia, Assam – 6 Nos Driver, Office Peon, Attached Peon or Night Chowkidar Post|
Office of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Tinsukia, Assam
Last Date: 04-01-2022
Office of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Tinsukia, Assam has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 6 Driver, Office Peon, Attached Peon or Night Chowkidar at Office of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Tinsukia, Assam. Interested and eligible candidates from the districts mentioned below only may apply online here
Applications in Standard Form under Assam Gazettee of part-IX are invited from Indian citizens to fill up the following posts in the establishment of the undersigned in the scale of pay mentioned against the posts:
1. Name of post : Driver
Vacant Post : 1 (One)
Scale of Pay: Rs. 14,000 - 60,500/- + G.P.5,200/-
2. Name of post : Driver (Contingency)
Vacant Post : 1 (One)
Scale of Pay: Rs. 15,000/- per month
3. Name of post : Office Peon
Vacant Post : 3 (Three)
Scale of Pay: Rs. 12,000 - 52,000/-+ G.P.3,900/-
Category: UR, EWS, ST(H)
4. Name of post :Night Chowkidar
Vacant Post : 2 (Two)
Scale of Pay: Rs. 12,000 - 52,000/- + G.P.3,900/-
Terms and Conditions:
1. Candidate must not be less than 18 years or more than 40 years of age as on the date of publication of the advertisement. The upper age is relaxable as per Govt. norms.
2. Candidates must have registered their names in the Employment exchange and the Registration is to be valid as on date of submission of applications.
3. Candidates applying for the post of Driver must have passed Class VIII with valid Transport Driving License.
4. Candidates applying for the post of Office Peon and Night Chowkider must have passed Class VIII but candidates possessing educational qualification above H.S.S.L.C are deemed ineligible for the posts.
5. Applications must be accompanied with the self attested copies of all the testimonials regarding educational qualification, age, caste, valid employment exchange registration card, .'experience (if any) along with three copies of recent passport size photographs.
6. Candidates serving in Govt. Departments/ other Offices should submit their application through proper channel.
7. The applicants shall mention their mobile numbers in the application form without fail.
8. Envelope containing application should be super scribed with the post applied for on the top of the envelope and addressed to the Office of the District & Sessions Judge, Borguri, Tinsukia' 786126, Assam. The last date of receipt of application is 04-01-2022. No application s]hall be entertained after the last date. The appointing authority shatl not be responsible under any circumstances for any postal delay.
9. Separate applications to be submitted for separate post.
10. The selection process will comprise of Interview / Viva-Voice for the post of Peon and Night Chowkider and Driving/ Screening Test followed by Interview/ Viva-Voice for the post of Driver. No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending the Test/ Interview.
ll. Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
12. The list of provisionally eligible candidates along with date and venue of test interview shall be uploaded in the official website of the Tinsukia District Judiciary (www.tinsukiajudiciary.gov.in). No separate call letters will be issued. The candidates are requested to refer to website for further details.
13. Mere calling of candidates to the test interview doesn't necessarily mean acceptance of the candidature and if at any stage it is found that the candidate doesn't fulfill any of the eligibility conditions or has suppressed his/ her educational qualification or provided wrong information, his/ her candidature shall stand rejected with immediate effect, without any intimation to him/ her.
14. Canvassing by any means will disqualify his/her candidature.
15. The undersigned reseryes the right to cancel, alter and modify any terms or conditions at any stage without any Prior notice.
Advertisement No: Click Here
💖 I this post i have made a post CJM, Tinsukia, Assam – 6 Nos Driver, Office Peon, Attached Peon or Night Chowkidar Post. I hope you have liked it and Please do share with your friends and follow our blog for more
if you face any problems in code or have any questions please feel free to ask in comments section or Contact us