|Agnipath Recruitment 2022 |
Agniveer Agnipath Scheme 2022 – The Ministry of defence is soon going to conduct the recruitment for the Agniveers Agnipath. The organization will be executing this new recruitment scheme which is named Agneepath (अग्निपथ स्कीम) and the Armed force for this has been named ‘Agniveers‘. The union cabinet has launched this Agnipath scheme for the Indian Youth to serve in the Armed Force for a period of four years. To apply for Agneepath Recruitment 2022 Online visit joinindianarmy.nic.in, indianairforce.nic.in, www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
AGNIPATH Recruitment 2022 [AGNEEPATH] AGNIVEERS
AGNIPATH Recruitment 2022 - Apply Online Indian Army, Navy & Air Force 46,000 Post. In this Articel You Know About All Information. On 14th June 2022, Indian Cabinet has cleared the AGNIPATH Scheme for recruitment of youth in the Armed Forces under the Ministry of Defence. Under this scheme, Agniveers will be recruitment in Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force for 4 years. Also, One time Seva Nidhi package to be paid to Agniveers upon completion of engagement period of four years. The interested and eligible candidates will able to submit their applications for AGNIPATH Scheme through the official web portal of Ministry of Defence, India.
Table of Contents
AGNIPATH Schemes [AGNIVEER] Images:
|Total Posts||46,000 Posts|
|Scheme Name||AGNIPATH Scheme|
|Launch Date||14th June 2022|
|Organization||Ministry of Defences|
|Qualification||Class 10th and 12th|
|Application Fee||Updated Later|
|Start Date||Coming Soon|
|Last Date||Updated Later|
Other Details of AGNIPATH Recruitment 2022 - AGNIVEERS
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed class 10th or 12th from a recognized board.
Age Limit: The candidate's age should not be less than 17 years 6 months and not more than 21 years.
Duration of Training: The duration of training can be between 10 weeks to 6 months.
AGNIPATH Recruitment Details 2022- AGNIVEERS
- Name of Post: Agniveer
- No of Posts: 46,000 Posts
- Name of Scheme: AGNIPATH Scheme
- Launch Date of Scheme: 14th June 2022
- Duration of Service: 4 Years
- Name of Department: Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force
- Name of Organization: Ministry of Defence, India
Pay Scale of AGNIPATH Recruitment 2022- AGNIVEERS
Agniveers will be given an attractive customised monthly package along with Risk and Hardship allowances as applicable in the three services. On completion of the engagement period of four years, Agniveers will be paid one time Seva Nidhi package which shall comprise their contribution including accrued interest thereon and matching contribution from the Government equal to the accumulated amount of their contribution including interest as indicated below:-
|Year||Customized Package||In Hand|
Exit After 4 Year: Rs.11,71,000 Lakh as Seva Nidhi Package.
Advantages of AGNIPATH Recruitment- AGNIVEERS
- The benefits of the AGNIPATH Scheme are as follows.
- A transformative reform of recruitment policy of the Armed Forces.
- A unique opportunity to the youth to serve the country and contribute to Nation Building.
- Armed Forces profile to be youthful and dynamic.
- The attractive financial package for the Agniveers.
- Opportunity for Agniveers to train in the best institutions and enhance their skills & qualifications.
- Availability of well-disciplined and skilled youth with military ethos in civil society.
- Adequate re-employment opportunities for those returning to society and who could emerge as role models for the youth.
How to Apply for Agniveers Agnipath Scheme 2022?
All the aspirants who are waiting for the announcement of the publishing of the link for the application form of www.mod.gov.in Scheme. They have to wait a little bit as the authority has not published any link for the same on the official portal. Many candidates are willing to appear in the recruitment process, before applying for the recruitment. All the candidates must go through the instructions set by the authority. One who is eligible to apply for the post can fill out the form, here is the full procedure to do so.
- To apply for the Agniveers Agnipath Scheme, you have to first visit the official portal of the Ministry of Defence i.e. www.mod.gov.in
- After visiting the official portal, you will be landed on the main page of the site and there you have to search for the Agnipath application link. Which will be available under the What’s a new section.
- After you find the link just click on that link and then you will be taken to the new page, and there the application form will appear before you.
- After the application form is open then you should start filling out the application form for the recruitment.
- Fill out all the completed details in the form, and then upload all the scanned documents with the application form.
- After uploading the documents with the form then pay the fee for the same and then previews the whole application form.
- After reviewing the application form, click on the submit option, and your information will be recorded.
- By following the above-mentioned procedure you will be able to apply for the Agniveers Agnipath scheme application form.
Agneepath Yojana 2022 Important Documents: AGNIVEERS
There are some important documents that aspirants have to upload while filling out the application form. Without uploading the documents no application form will be accepted by the authority, so make sure to follow the norms. Here is the list of the documents you have to upload
- Address details
- ID proof
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Voter id card
- Driving license
- Scanned signature
- Scanned photograph
- Starting Date to apply online: July 2022 (Expected)
- The last date to Apply Online: Notified Soon.
Important Dates of AGNIPATH Recruitment 2022- AGNIVEERS
Important web Links - AGNIPATH Recruitment 2022- AGNIVEERS
💖 I this post i have made a post AGNIPATH Recruitment 2022 - AGNIVEERS Apply Online [Indian Army, Navy & Air Force] - [46,000 Posts]. I hope you have liked it and Please do share with your friends and follow our blog for more
if you have any questions please feel free to ask in comments section
Post a Comment