Directorate of Sericulture, Assam.
ONLINE START DATE: 20-01-2021 from 12:00 O' Clock (midnight)
CLOSING DATE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION: 03-02-2021 upto 11:00 P.M
ln pursuance of the Govt. Letter No. HTS.428/2019/178, Dated 11th Jan/2021 applications are invited from the intending eligible candidates who are Citizens of India having registration No. in Employment Exchange in the State of Assam for the vacancies as indicated below under the Directorate of Sericulture, Assam.
Name of post Grade-IV, Sericulture, Assam (Head Office & District/Sub-Divisional Offices)
Nos. of Post: 180 Nos. (4 nos for Head Quarter & 176 nos. for District/Sub-Division)
(a) Blindness and Low Vision
(b) Deaf and hard hearing
(c) Locomotors disabilities including cerebral
Palsy leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack
Victim and muscular dystrophy
(f) Multiple disabilities from amongst persons
under Clause (a) to (d) including deaf-blindness
1. Vacancy Position of Grade-IV- of HQ/District/Sub-div. wise, caste wise
SL/ NAME OF OFFICE / TOTAL VACANCY
1 DIRECTORATE OF SERICULTURE ASSAM 4
2 ADS BARPETA 4
3 ADS KARIMGANJI 6
4 ADS BONGAIGAON 2
5 S.S. HATISINGIMARI 3
6 S.S. JONAI 5
7 ADS TINSUKIA 10
8 ADS JORHAT 4
9 ADS LAKHIMPUR 7
10 S.S. HAILAKANDI 5
11 ADS MORIGAON 7
12 ADS GOLAGHAT 2
13 S.S. CHARAIDEO 6
14 ADS NAGAON 5
15 ADS DHEMAJI 3
16 S.S. BISWANATH CHARIALI 9
17 ADS CACHAR 17
18 ADS DIBRUGARH 13
19 S.S. HOJAI 1
20 ADS DARRANG 8
21 STI TITABOR 2
22 ADS SIVASAGAR 9
23 S.S. SADIYA 7
24 ADS TEZPUR 5
25 ADS KAMRUP 17
26 ADS GOALPARA 18
27 JDS JORHAT 1
N.B The above District/ Sub-division wise figures are Indicative only. This may differ at the time of appointment.
Scale of Pay: Rs.12,000 to Rs.52,000 + Grade- Pay Rs.3,900/- in Pay Band-1
1. Candidates must be citizen of India within meaning of Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India and must be a permanent resident of Assam.
2. The Candidates must produce Registration Certificate of Employment Exchange (bearing validity) in the State of Assam along with the application form.
1. A candidate should be VIll passed from any recognized Educational Institutes and the candidate must produce the Certificate of VIII pass from the School authority they had attended with due Seal and Signature of the authority.
A candidate must not be less than 18 years of Age and not more than 40 years for un-reserved category, 43 years for OBC/MOBXC and 45 years for SC/ST (P)/ST (H) and 50 years for Persons with Disability (PwD), as on 01.01.2021 as per Govt Office Memorandum vide No. ABP.6/2016/51, dated 02.09.2020. This relaxation shall be applicable only to those candidates who have attained the necessary educational or other qualification prior to crossing of their existing upper age limit of 40 years. Documents like Horoscope affidavit shall not be accepted as proof of age.
How to apply :-
CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO APPLY IN PRESCRIBED FORM THROUGH ONLINE MODE ONLY. NO OTHER MODE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION IS ALLOWED,
± Instruction for filling up prescribed only form will be available in website "sericulturerecruitment.in"
± STARTING DATE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION : 20-01-2021 from 12:00 O' Clock (midnight)
CLOSING DATE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION: 03-02-2021 upto 11:00 P.M
± NO MANNUAL APPLICATION FORM WILL BE ACCEPTED
± The undersigned shall not be responsible for any delay due to server problem
The eligible candidates can download Admit Card/Call Letter from the website- “sericulturerecruitment.in” incomplete forms shall be rejected.
± Before applying online, candidates are advised to go through carefully the instructions provided in the above website, Candidates are required to upload:
(i) A latest passport photograph of standard 4.5 x 3.5 cm not exceeding 100 kb.
(ii) For candidates who have not appeared in HSLC or equivalent examination, the birth certificate issued by Competent Authority will be accepted. Horoscope or Affidavit in regard to age will not be accepted.
(iii) And for candidates appearing HSLC and above, age of proof shall have to be supported by admit card of HSLC or equivalent examination.
(iv) Qualification Certificate.
(v) Scanned Signature (within 3.5 cmx 2.5 cm)
(vi) Valid Registration Certificate of Employment Exchange.
(vii) Declaration in Form-A related to the Assam Public Services ( Application of Small Family norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019 published vide Notification No.ABP.69/2019/17, dated Dispur, the 6th November, 2019. Candidates may download the specimen copy of the Certificate from sericulturerecruitment.in.
(viii) Copy of PWD/EWS certificate issued by Competent Authority. EWS candidates must produced Income & Assets Certificate of the family issued by the officer not below the rank of Circle Officer as per provision of Para 5 of Govt. OM No.ABP.07/2019/4, dated 10.04.2019. Kindly, refer to the Govt. OM No. ABP.07/2019/16, dated 31.12.2019. Candidates may download the specimen copy of EWS certificate from ‘sericulturerecruitment.in’
(ix) Caste Certificate (In case of Reserved category candidates).
(i) Scan image of recent colour photograph with white background.
(ii) The photograph must be on a standard 4.5 x 3.5 cm print.
(iii) The photograph must be in JPEG/JPG format and size not exceeding more than 100 KB. Y Scan image of Signature
i) Signature should be put with black or dark blue on a white paper.
ii) Only JPEG/JPG format will be accepted.
iii) Dimension of signature should be 3.5cm (width) x 2.5cm (height).
iv) The maximum file size should not exceed 100 KB
Documents/ Certificates to be produced
1. The candidates shall have to produce original copy of proof of qualification, age, caste identity proof like PAN Card, Driving License, Passport, Current ID Card issued by Educational institutions, Voter ID Card, AADHAAR Card alongwith Calling Letter/ Admit Card at the time of written test.
2. The candidate who will qualify in the written examination shall have to produce original testimonials along with a set of self attested photocopies for verification at the specified venue and date which will be declared in due course of time.
1. The first Merit Lists will be prepared on the marks scored on OMR based written examination (Reasoning Numerical Aptitude, History, Geography, English, General Knowledge: 100 marks of 2 hours.
2. There will be ONE merit list for the post category wise i.e. unreserved, OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P), ST(H) & EWS separately for male and female as per vacancies for different posts for the entire State.
3. The select list shall be published in two widely circulated news paper and website of the Directorate.
(i) There will be ½ (half) negative mark for each wrong answer.
(ii) In case of a tie in marks, the candidate older in age will be placed higher In the merit list. Further, candidates having same date of birth and have obtained equal marks, the candidate scoring higher marks in the minimum essential qualification for the post will be placed higher in the merit list. In case after following up the methods above for tie/ date of birth etc, some criteria arises, the Committee of the Directorate shall decide judiciously/ as per norms.
(iii) Candidates belonging to PwD shall be given 15 minutes extra time for the written test.
Points to be noted:
1. Pension Scheme: Govt. servants joining the service of the State Govt. on or after 1st February,2005 will be governed by a new set of pension rules formulated in line with the contributory pension scheme announced by the Govt. of India vide Finance Deptt. Circular No.BW3/2003/Pt-I/1, dated 25.01.2005. An undertaking shall have to be executed.
2. The candidates before applying for the post(s)/service(s) should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions. Their admission at all the stages of selection in which they are admitted by the Directorate of Sericulture, Assam will be purely provisional and under scrutiny, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If no verification at any time or any stage before or after the written test, it is found that they do not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature of the post will be cancelled by the authority.
3. At any stage of the selection process no candidate shall be allowed to change his/ her category
(of caste etc)/ sub category/ sub categories as claimed by him/ her in the original application form.
4. The candidates who furnished wrong, erroneous or incorrect information in their application form may be disqualified from appearing for the post.
5. No TA/DA shall be provided to the candidates for appearing the selection process.
6. The selection list confers no right to appointment unless the department is satisfied about
suitability of the candidate after a thorough enquiry and verification as may be considered necessary before appointment to the Service/ post.
7. On appointment, the candidate shall be governed by the existing Rules and Orders of the Government issued from time to time.
8. The final appointment after selection is subject to satisfactory Police Verification Report as per
existing norms. In case Police Verification Report is found unsatisfactory, the candidature of such
candidates will be rejected outright.
9. The Candidates selected shall be appointed subject to receipt of Medical Fitness Certificate.
10. Canvassing directly or indirectly will be deemed to be appropriate ground for disqualification of the candidature
11. The Director Sericulture, Assam reserve the right to accept, modify or cancel the advertisement and to cancel or postpone written test without assigning any reason thereof.
12. Candidates applying for the above posts must possess the prescribed minimum qualification mentioned above.
13. Incomplete and wrongly filled application form will be rejected and no appeal or correction in that regard shall be entertained.
14. The Directorate do not entered in to correspondence with the candidates about reasons for their non-selection for test/appointment.
15. The examination will be held zone wise.
16. The venue for OMR based written examination will be notified in due course of time through website from sericulturerecruitment.in, Newspapers.
17. Merely appearing for written test does not confer any right to claim for appointment.
18. For any corrigendum/changes related to this process, one may visit the Directorate website https://sericulture.assam.gov.in